Monday, March 28, 2016

Confirmation

This weekend has been a confirmation in my decision to move home for now. I had so much fun hanging out with so many friends and getting filled up with the love and support that I have needed.

Something that I have realized this weekend... I have almost NO physical contact with anyone in Oshkosh. I need that. I love the fact that I can hug my friends, touch them on the arm without it being strange. I feel comfortable with these people and I need help to re-discover myself. I am excited... but also a little nervous. I don't want to get stuck in the monotony of small town life. I want to find exciting things to do. I want to create a routine without getting bogged.

It will be a work of balance, like life.

On another note! I have an interview for the PeaceCorps in the morning! The position would begin in January and I would be living in Thailand for 27 months! Aaah! Exciting and terrifying... wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment